Self-Adhesive Premium Grade Vinyl – 10 x A4 Random Mix of Sheets
Self-adhesive premium grade vinyl.
Professional sign making quality.
Gloss or matt finish.
Internal and external use.
- Wide range of uses on non-porous surfaces.
- Once applied do not scrub, soak or wash in the dishwasher.
- 10 Mixed x A4 sheets (approximately 210mm x 300mm).
- Gloss – Available in a range of colours: White; Dove Grey; Mid Grey; Anthracite; Black; Burgundy; Wine Red; Dark Red; Bright Red; Lava Red; Orange; Dark Yellow; Bright Yellow; Brimstone; Cream; Light Green; Grass Green; Green; Deep Green; Forest Green; Turquoise; Aqua; Arctic Blue; Sky Blue; Azure Blue, Traffic Blue; Brilliant Blue; Ultra Blue; Purple; Hot Pink; Brown.
- Matt – Available in a range of colours: White; Cream; Lemon; Mid Yellow; Orange; Golden Yellow; Dark Orange; Golden Yellow; Dark Orange; Red; Dark Red; Wine Red; Bubble Gum; Hot Pink; Light Blue; Azure Blue; Brilliant Blue; Medium Blue; Deep Navy; Purple; Mint; Apple Green; Mid Green; Forest Green; Brown; Dove Grey; Mid Grey; Dark Grey; Black.
- Please be advised, this listing does not include Silver, Gold, Rose Gold or Pastel colour vinyl (aside from the colours listed above). It also does not include brushed or chrome vinyl. Please visit our shop to see a variety of vinyl colour and finish options
- Please be advised, if you have selected a colour which does not appear on the list above, we will send you the nearest shade.
Buy 2 Get 1 Free – Do not miss out!
To qualify for the Buy 2 Get 1 Free offer you must order the 3 items you require at the same time.
You are able to mix and match colours.
The total cost will be automatically discounted at the checkout – should you encounter any problems please contact us.
If only 2 items are ordered the transaction will not be recognised as the Buy 2 get 1 Free offer – you will only receive the 2 items ordered, once orders have been dispatched we are unable to the send the 3rd item.
Items are dispatched on the same or next working day.
Delivery by Royal Mail.
Estimated UK delivery times are 1 to 4 working days.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return the item for a refund or replacement.
In the unlikely event that the product is faulty or damaged we will cover the cost of Royal Mail return.
Please contact us to authorise the return in advance.
Once the item has been received, in its original condition, along with your Ebay User Identification, we will process the refund.
Prepare the area by pre-washing with soap and water or rubbing alcohol.
Rinse the area thoroughly with clean water until no soap or residue remains – please note, do not use window cleaning products as this may leave a residue which will make the vinyl less adhesive.
Allow the area to dry thoroughly.
For the best results, install your vinyl in a shaded area away from direct sunlight.
Prepare your product by ensuing the vinyl and transfer tape are pressed firmly together. Apply pressure evenly across the transfer tape with a squeegee or a plastic card – this will ensure that the vinyl does not come up with the backing paper during installation.
Position the vinyl in place, ensuring you leave the white backing paper on, facing the surface you wish to attach the product – you may wish to place masking tape along the top edge to aid application.
Lift the vinyl as if it is on a hinge, peeling the backing paper off to reveal the adhesive surface – ensure you hold the bottom edge.
Slowly lower the vinyl using the thumb of your other hand to press from the centre out, gradually working your way from top to bottom.
Once you have applied your vinyl, ensure you leave the transfer tape in place for at least 3 hours, up to 24 hours, before gently removing it.
In very cold weather, you may need to leave the transfer tape on even longer – in this circumstance to speed up the process you can warm the application surface using a hair dryer on a low heat.