Adhesive Vinyl with Transfer Tape – Personalised Labels/Stickers
Self-adhesive premium grade vinyl.
Internal and external use – please note, rated for up to a 3-5 year external life.
Wide range of uses on non-porous surfaces, including personalising: storage; lunch boxes; bedroom signs; water bottles; bins; school items; bedroom doors; walls etc.
- Once applied do not scrub, soak or wash in the dishwasher.
- Available in 4 sizes, font height approximately: 1cm; 2cm; 3cm; 4cm. PLEASE NOTE, THE WIDTH WILL VARY.
- Bespoke sizes available on request, which may include and additional cost.
- Available in the following word bundles: 1 word; 4 words; 10 words (you will be able to cut words to your preference on arrival, although some may be cut down for ease of postage).
- Available in a range of colours: Black; White; Dark Grey; Mid Grey; Dove Grey; Navy Blue; Brilliant Blue; Light Blue; Apple Green; Grass Green; Forest Green; Turquoise; Bright Yellow; Red; Burgundy; Hot Pink; Pink; Purple; Brown.
- Ensure you state your chosen words/colour at the checkout in ‘message to seller’ – please note, we will provide the exact spelling and upper/lower case letters detailed.
How to Order
Select word bundle.
Select font height.
Select font style.
At the checkout, in ‘message to seller’ request your chosen words and colour.
Check the spelling and upper/lower case letters detailed – please, note we will provide exact spellings/case, failure to provide requested words may slow production of your order.
Submit your order.
Items are dispatched on the same or next working day.
Delivery by Royal Mail.
Estimated UK delivery times are 1 to 4 working days.
The product will be cut down for ease of postage.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return the item for a refund or replacement within 30 days.
In the unlikely event that the product is faulty or damaged we will cover the cost of Royal Mail return.
Please contact us to authorise the return in advance.
Once the item has been received, in its original condition, along with your Ebay User Identification, we will process the refund.
Ensure the area is clean and clear of any residue.
Depending on the area you may pre-wash with soap and water or rubbing alcohol.
Rinse the area thoroughly with clean water until no soap or residue remains – please note, do not use window cleaning products as this may leave a residue which will make the vinyl less adhesive.
For the best results, install your vinyl in a shaded area away from direct sunlight.
Prepare your product by ensuing the vinyl and transfer tape are pressed firmly together. Apply pressure evenly across the transfer tape with a squeegee or a plastic card – this will ensure that the vinyl does not come up with the backing paper during installation.
Position the vinyl in place, ensuring you leave the white backing paper on, facing the surface you wish to attach the product – you may wish to place masking tape along the top edge to aid application.
Lift the vinyl as if it is on a hinge, peeling the backing paper off to reveal the adhesive surface – ensure you hold the bottom edge.
Slowly lower the vinyl using the thumb of your other hand to press from the centre out, gradually working your way from top to bottom.
Once you have applied your vinyl, ensure you leave the transfer tape in place for at least 3 hours, up to 24 hours, before gently removing it.
In very cold weather, you may need to leave the transfer tape on even longer – in this circumstance to speed up the process you can warm the application surface using a hair dryer on a low heat.