Welcome to my label listing! Thank you for looking and supporting a family business!
Words will be made to the same height, and the length will depend on the size of the word to keep proportions the same but will not exceed the stated length. The measurements are just approx figures. Any questions or problems please feel free to message for advise before purchasing 🙂
MAX 12 CHARACTERS PER LABEL
Words will be given a Capital Letter at the beginning unless otherwise stated.
Please leave a note or message me with your word choice. If you are purchasing more than one label please use separate lines for each word.
Extra Small – 2cm High
Small – 3cm High
Medium – 4cm High
Large – 5cm High
Extra Large – 6cm High
I will always aim to create your label within the measurements you have selected. Depending on the word required (how many characters) will depend on the length of label. Feel free to message me for help with measurements 🙂
Price is per Sticker NOT per sheet.
Stickers are suitable for smooth surfaces only. Labels may not stick to uneven surfaces such as glittery surfaces, and they do not stick to fabric.
Unfortunately, I am unable to print brand names. If you purchase a brand name a alternative will be provided.
Labels can be used for storage jars, baskets, boxes, doors, wedding decoration and so much more, the list is endless.
VINYL DECAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION
1. CLEAN SURFACE OF ITEM THE DECAL WILL STICK TO AND DRY THOROUGHLY
2. PEEL WHITE BACKING PAPER OF DECAL AND TRANSFER TAPE (IF VINYL IS NOT STUCK TO TRANSFER TAPE AND IS STUCK TO BACKING PAPER USE A CREDIT CARD OVER THE TOP OF TRANSFER TAPE TO ENSURE THE WORD IS STUCK)
3. APPLY TO DECAL TO CLEAN SURFACE STARTING FROM ONE EDGE
4. USE A CREDIT CARD OR SIMILAR TO RUB DECAL TO SURFACE, GETTING RID OF ANY AIR BUBBLES
5. SLOWLY PEEL OFF TRANSFER TAPE AT A 180 DEGREE ANGLE
PLEASE ONLY HAND WASH ANY ITEMS THAT HAVE DECALS
I aim to complete you order and despatch within 2-3 days, if I am unable to complete within this time I will contact you.
All items delivered via Royal Mail 1st Class to ensure prompt delivery, however I cannot control Royal Mail delivery times if they are experiencing delays.
Please feel free to message me to ask any questions, I would be happy to help!